- Riding bicycles
- Spending time with family
- The arts
My role at Aldridge Kerr
Todd Hunter joined Aldridge Kerr as a Senior Consultant brings a wealth of experience in executive leadership, change management, organizational and operational performance improvement to advise and serve its Clients.
Todd brings a wide range of experience:
- Executive leadership
- Returning organizations to profitability
- Building the operational foundation for growth in all size organizations
- Implementation of mergers and consolidations
- Successful management in regulated environments
- For profit and not for profit environments
- Change management through organizational and cultural development
- Restructures and turnarounds
- Strategic planning
Todd’s education includes an undergraduate degree from Spring Hill College in Mobile, Alabama, as well as several certifications in project and program management. Todd serves on several non-profit boards and participates in many activities associated with entrepreneurship and economic growth.