President, Executive Consultant
- Community and church volunteer opportunities
- Cooking and baking, including hosting dinner parties
- Ongoing personal development (“I love to learn”)
- Spending time with family and friends
- The arts
- Walking and hiking
My role at Aldridge Kerr
Charlene Aldridge founded Aldridge, Kerr & Associates, Inc. and is committed to its ongoing development and growth. Her personal style and business approach are evident in Aldridge Kerr’s overall vision and values. The solutions offered by Aldridge Kerr are driven by Charlene’s extensive knowledge and skills.
Charlene brings a wide range of experience in driving value, profitability, and tackling hard challenges:
- Managing the analysis and enhancement of existing policies, processing procedures, and systems
- Creating and installing improved methods, procedures, controls, and standards
- Establishing quality control methods within various operations
- Managing a wide range of projects, in both Operations and Information Systems
- Developing documentation throughout her career
- Establishing new operations, including creating the organization structure, developing processes, controls, standards, hiring staff, and purchasing equipment
- Managing operations within several financial industries
Since starting the firm, Charlene has established long standing relationships with Aldridge Kerr’s Clients, Strategic Alliances, and Team.
Charlene’s education includes a Bachelor in Sociology (concentration in Statistics) and Graduate Studies in Business Administration and Statistics. She continues her educational development with ongoing learning by expanding her business, management, computer skills, systems, insurance, and industry knowledge. Charlene is certified in Information Mapping, Aldridge Kerr’s preferred documentation methodology, MBTI, and other methodologies used by Aldridge Kerr. She uses her expertise to serve on multiple non-profit boards.